We will only use your personal data for the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement and not for other purposes, unless the further processing of the personal data is compatible with the purposes for which this data was originally processed.
We collect the following information from you:
- When you contact us directly via the web form or an e-mail, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
- When you visit our website, we collect data about your visit and surfing behaviour on our website.
- For our newsletter we collect your name, e-mail address, company name (optional). We register whether you open the newsletter and your click behaviour.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Respond to your questions or comments
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Generate user statistics
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Find and prevent fraud
We will not use your personal data for other purposes, unless the further processing of the personal data is compatible with the purposes for which this data was originally processed.
The information we ask to be able to contact you or to process an order is based on the legal ground of ‘performance of the agreement’ with you.
Other information is processed on the basis of ‘our legitimate interests’, such as the data we need for a properly functioning website, tailored to the wishes of the website visitor.
You have the right to object to these processing operations. If you wish to object, please contact us. In that case, we will stop processing your personal data, unless there are compelling, legitimate reasons that make our interest in the processing greater than your interest to stop processing. If you ask us to stop processing, you may no longer be able to make optimal use of our services.
In some cases we will ask for your permission before we process your data. This concerns the following processing operations:
- Before you register for an event
- Before we send you a newsletter or other publication
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. In that case we will not further process your personal data.
We offer a newsletter with which we want to inform interested parties about news in the field of our services and related matters. You will only receive this newsletter if you are a subscriber. Subscribers are 1) persons who have registered for the newsletter and 2) existing customers. Each newsletter contains a link that allows you to unsubscribe with one click.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We ensure appropriate security of the personal data we have received from you, in line with the applicable legal requirements and guidelines.
We do not store your personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose of the data processing.
We process your personal data in the European Union / EEA. Your personal data will not be processed or passed on to other countries without appropriate safeguards in place to protect your data.
We may use the services of third parties to process your data in accordance with this privacy statement. These third parties act as processors and we ensure that these parties offer sufficient guarantees with regard to technical and organizational security measures. Third parties who act as processor for us have entered into a processor agreement with us, which states, among other things, that they will only process your data on our behalf.
Your data can also be provided to third parties, because we have to perform an agreement with you or if this is necessary to fulfil the agreements with you. In addition, we provide your data to other parties that we need in the context of our services, for example lawyers or bailiffs.
Other than that, we will only provide data to third parties with your explicit consent or if it is obliged to do so on the basis of legislation and regulations, it is forced to do so as a result of a lawsuit and / or if it deems this necessary for the protection of our own interests and / or interests of third parties.
This privacy statement can be changed in the event of changes to our services or changes in privacy legislation. We will post any changes on this website. We will inform you personally of changes that apply to you, for example by sending you an e-mail.
You have a number of rights under privacy legislation (including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). These rights are described in Articles 12 – 23 of the GDPR and related legislation. In any case, you have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you wish to exercise one or more of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
We have processed certain of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on this basis. In that case, we will stop processing your personal data, unless there are compelling, legitimate reasons that make our processing interest greater than your interest to stop processing.
If you have a complaint about how we handle your data you can:
- Contact us: we will try to find a solution together with you.
- Submit a complaint: you have the right to submit a complaint to your local Data Protection Authority.
The responsibility for processing the personal data lies with: