Creating OBS Studio Key Bindings
In order to create OBS Studio key bindings please follow these steps:
- Ensure that you have downloaded the latest version of OBS Studio
- Ensure that you have downloaded and installed the OBS Web Socket plugin. For the latest version of the Windows installer please click here.
- In OBS Studio navigate to “Tools” and select “WebSocket Server Settings”.
- Please ensure that WebSockets server is enabled, select a password, and edit or take note of the server port.
- In Base Camp navigate to KEY BINDING on the left-hand side of the screen and select a key on the screen.
- Select the OBS Studio type from the function dropdown menu
- You will be prompted to enter the server port and password set previously in OBS Studio’s WebSocket Server Settings
- Select the specific OBS Function you wish to bind the key to
- Extra for Display Keys: select the bmp, jpg or png format image you wish to use.
If you change your WebSocket Server Settings please be sure to update them in Base Camp by heading over to the general settings tab and clicking the OBS Studio button.